The following web-based resources are available - just contact Dennis Lavelle at Emeritus for further details, samples and costs. All three are accessed via URLs provided by Emeritus.
1 YOUR PERSONAL MOTIVE PROFILE
- Discover your innermost drivers of behaviour and how these impact on your professional and personal life
- Find the meaning of work/life balance and understand the dynamics of your interpersonal relationships
- Discover how to motivate others to give discretionary effort at work
To receive your personal Motive Profile with analysis you just need to complete our 15 minute on-line exercise.
2 YOUR PERSONAL LEADERSHIP COMPETENCY SURVEY
- Learn from those who work around you how effective you are as a leader
- Discover your current leadership strengths and development needs
- Compare your effectiveness as a leader with that of other school leaders
- Use the inventory to give focus and direction to your personal action plan
To receive your personal Leadership Competency Survey just ask 5 or more people to complete our on-line confidential survey about you.
To view, or download, a sample Leadership Competency Survey, visit www.emeritus.co.uk/leadershipsurvey.pdf
3 YOUR STAFF CLIMATE SURVEY
- Find out how your staff feel about working in your school
- Read their positive comments and their requirements for change
- Compare your staff climate with that of other schools
- Use the survey report to give focus and direction to the senior leadership team
To receive your Staff Climate Survey, invite each member of your staff to complete our confidential, anonymous, online survey.
To view, or download, a sample Climate Survey visit www.emeritus.co.uk/climatesurvey.pdf